What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How To Make Your Gym Time Matter And GetThat Lean, Ripped,Rock-Hard Spartan LookIn 30 Days
- Get that “GQ” look chicks “dig” – instead of the puffy hourglass figure of a bodybuilder
- Cramped for time? This takes LESS time than your usual workouts
- A Lean, Ripped, Rock-Hard Spartan Physique In 30 Days
- Stop sabotaging your progress by switching workouts
- Build muscle AND drop body fat at the same time
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Spartan Body Program scores 74.38/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://spartanbodyprogram.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: spartanbodyprogram.com you’ll also be taken through to spartanbodyprogram.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)